- We are looking for an engineer to maintain computer workstations for one of the largest branches of an international bank!
- You will work in a team with engineers from Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, organising work together and addressing challenges in partnership.
- You will be responsible for configuring the hardware, preparing it ready for use, installing the necessary software, diagnosing and troubleshooting problems.
- Direct communication with users and advising them on the use of IT equipment will be an integral part of your daily work.
- This position requires a good knowledge of computer hardware, experience in maintaining computer workstations and a love for technology.
- Continuous development is an integral part of the job of a technology professional, and we expect our new colleague to be inquisitive and eager to further their professional knowledge.
- English and Estonian will be required to communicate with colleagues and some clients.
- Working in the international team of IT professionals.
- Experienced and friendly crew.
- Opportunity to develop your professional knowledge, take exams and obtain professional certificates.
- Improve your qualifications and advance your career within the company.
- Socially responsible, physically active, horizon-expanding and other fun activities with colleagues after work.
- We care about the well-being and health of our employees and will provide health insurance after the trial period.