Novian Eesti, IT infrastructure services company, located in Tallinn, Estonia, a part of Novian group of companies, is expanding its team and is looking for an experienced project manager.
We are a competent supplier of IT managed services, cloud and high-performance computing platforms, with commercial and public IT infrastructure projects delivered in Baltic States, Scandinavia, emerging economies of Africa and Asia.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Plan, manage and supervise delivery of projects associated with technology implementation, migrations, introduction and decommissioning of IT services.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and business requirements.
- Lead teams of highly skillful consultants, architects, SMEs towards reaching objectives;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Communicate with key stakeholders on the customer side in assessing business requirements, reporting and escalations, responsibility for further technical accounting of delivered projects
- Have opportunity working with international projects
Your key strengths are:
- Excellent reporting, communication and negotiation skills to achieve a high level of cooperation and speed;
- Strong personality with the ability to stand the position and negotiate
- Result-oriented team player who could confidently lead the project
- Creative problem solving and can-do approach
- University degree in management, IT or science;
- >3 years experience in project management, preferably in IT Infrastructure related areas, with a track record of completed projects;
- English and Estonian.
These skills will work to your advantage:
- Experience working as IT Infrastructure administrator and/or leadership experience
- PMP or Prince2 or other project management certification;
- Understanding of ITIL and COBIT;
- Ability to use tools such as Microsoft Office, Project and Visio, Jira.
If you would like to join Novian Eesti team and are interested in this position we are waiting for your CV or Linkedin profile link at firstname.lastname@example.org