AS Andmevara – e-government promoter. Our mission is to collect, store and protect customer data and create services and valuable information for everyone through modern solutions.
AS Andmevara is a part of the INVL Technology group of companies. INVL Technology is a closed-end investment company which invests in IT businesses and is listed on the Nasdaq Vilnius exchange. INVL Technology’s companies operate in nine countries and have completed projects in more than 50 countries. More information: www.invltechnology.lt
AS Andmevara is focused on software development service. We possess over 25 years of experience with state owned registers, the largest of them the population register. We are looking for a Sales Project Manager of IT to join our team.
SALES PROJECT MANAGER
- achieving the company’s sales goals;
- participating in the creation of specific forecasting, budgeting and strategy development;
- participating in the preparation of business plans and company resource plans for the company’s activities;
- sale of IT services and products of the company (also of other companies belonging to the group, if necessary), including participation in public procurement’s, organization of campaigns;
- initiating the sale of new products and services;
- building and maintaining relationships with existing and new key customers;
- building and maintaining relationships with existing and new partners;
- stay on top of trends and developments within your field and the market we operate in;
- marketing management.
- higher education, preferably in the field of information technology or economics;
- experience and knowledge of marketing, business organization and business development;
- at least 3 years’ experience in sales;
- experience in software technology;
- good written and verbal communication skills;
- Estonian, English and Russian language skills;
- conscientious, cooperative, initiative personality.
For our part, we are going to do everything to guarantee efficiency and comfort in the work environment and in matters related to motivation.
Please apply at the latest on the 16 of August, sending your CV with a salary request to email@example.com. Feel free to use this e-mail if you would like to get more information regarding any questions you may have.
Required languages: Estonian, English and Russian.
Employment type: Full-time.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Address: Pärnu mnt 158/2, 11317 TALLINN.