Organizations need constant monitoring and administration for smooth access to databases.
Novian Technologies’ qualified specialists are familiar with Oracle Database and Microsoft SQL Server database management systems and ensure professional maintenance of their functionality, performance, and security.
Our services include:
- Analysis and elimination of SQL Server / Oracle DBVS incidents recorded by the automated monitoring system or determined providing the service;
- Analysis of customer backup management processes technical logs;
- Assessing the compliance of the different operating environments’ backup with the established procedures;
- Solving and correcting identified problems or inaccuracies;
- Data recovery from backup;
- Timely updating of database versions;
- Escalation of incidents and problems at the third level (with the manufacturer, for example, by contacting My Oracle Support).
We perform database monitoring by installing specialized database monitoring tools that track the relevant system parameters and allow administrators to respond appropriately.
We monitor and administer the databases in accordance with Novian Technologies CIMF IT infrastructure maintenance methodology.
It is based on ITIL v3 best practices, methodologies of world-renowned manufacturers, and ISO quality requirements.
This methodology regulates:
- Provision of services: working orders, procedures, registers, SLAs, incident and change registration and management, resource management, roles, security;
- Used technological tools, intended to monitor and manage databases, hardware, OS, as well as Backup solution audit and monitoring.
- Recommendations and reports: includes problem and incident statistics according to SLA, technological KPI monitoring and recommendations, DBMS licensing, etc.
- Work with third parties: system installers, IT manufacturers and suppliers, and others.