With the expansion of the activities of companies and organizations, the effective management of inside information is becoming more and more important. Business analytics tools can be used here. We are ready to offer solutions tailored to your business that will save you time and money and allow you to make the right decisions faster.
For organizations' financial accounting and sales reporting, we recommend using the capabilities of the modern "Microsoft" business analytics tool "Power BI".
Analysis of the company's financial indicators
- Data is taken directly from the accounting and/or business management system, other customer data sources such as Excel;
- Reports are generated:
- The profit-loss statement, comparison with the previous period, the company's budget and set goals;
- Balance sheet, comparison with the previous period, the company's budget and set goals;
- Detailed comparison of income and expenses with the previous period and analysis of various sections;
- Change in income/expenses over time and structure by dimensions;
- Analysis of various financial indicators of the company: profitability, liquidity, long-term liquidity, debt, efficiency;
- Report package consisting of up to 6 report sheets with standard visualizations, 30 indicators, 26 visualizations, and 3-dimensional filters (not counting the DK hierarchy).
This solution also allows you to filter the data in various sections and display it in the desired detail, presenting the data even up to the level of specific records.
Advantages of the solution:
- Ability to regularly and quickly receive the company's profit or loss, balance sheets, financial results, analyze their trends, monitor budget execution;
- Possibility to create additional reports or interactive dashboards as needed;
- Ability to connect other data sources and analyze data in various cross-sections;
- Ability to view business reports on mobile devices;
- Data is updated automatically up to eight times a day;
- Ability to view your business reports on mobile devices;
- The highest security standards in line with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Easy integration with business process automation solutions.
This solution reduces the labor and time required to prepare sales report data and increases the reliability of the report information. The solution makes it easy to track and analyze sales data and get quick and accurate insights from it.
Organizations that use it can monitor and track the sales process, as well as any changes in real-time. Besides, it is possible to compare data with yesterday's data, analyze the sales of each product or service, and understand the needs of customers, their trends, monitor daily and monthly sales statistics.
- Combine data from multiple sources to use more data in your reports, evaluate them across a wide range of sections;
- Easily filter reports and analyze sales by various cross-sections;
- Compare sales figures with previous periods;
- Compare sales volume and revenue in percentage;
- Identify the factors that contribute most to the company’s financial performance.