Novian Systems has created an administration system for the more efficient operation of supervisory institutions - inspectorates and other state organizations. This system also reduces the administrative burden on supervised economic entities.
The system stores unified data on the activities of economic entities, the history of visits and inspections, recorded violations, and applied sanctions.
It also allows supervisory institutions to draw up transparent inspection lists of entities, to prepare effective inspection plans, allocate tasks to professionals, and to monitor their performance, based on a single risk assessment.
Business entities may use the e-service portal to complete and submit to the supervisory authorities the control questionnaires, which make it possible to simplify, expedite, or waive inspections.
In summary, the system allows to increase:
- the efficiency of supervision - saves time for institutions;
- the quality of the work of specialists: efficient use of resources, unified administration of information, and effective communication;
- the efficiency of the work of supervised economic entities: reduction of minimal and proportionate supervision, obtaining information quickly and conveniently;
- business transparency: conducting business in compliance with legal requirements and creating preconditions for fair competition.
Application of questionnaires and inspections
An application for smart devices has been developed for filling in forms and questionnaires. It allows not only to fill in the necessary information but also to transfer the entered data to the desired information system.
The mobile application is also used to plan, assign, and complete inspection questionnaires for specialists during inspections.
The application process consists of two parts:
- Task formation: it enables efficient and fast work distribution and management, here you can monitor the implementation of tasks. When assigning tasks, the forms to be completed are automatically specified.
- Form filling: This is a simple and intuitive process where a form can be divided into categories and the completeness of each category can be monitored. Answers to questions are also easy to mark - once selected, the choice is clear, it is easy to add photos and comments to the questions and send the questions to the main system.
Application added value:
- Saves staff time and organizational resources. This time can be allocated for digitizing paper forms, allocating work, and tracking.
- Increases productivity. No more searching for forms to fill out, this filling requires no extra effort, is fast and intuitive.
- More possibilities to access data. The app makes it easy to add photos, comments, and other materials.
- Data reliability is ensured. Forms are filled in digitally, which reduces the likelihood of data entry errors by displaying available options.
- Accelerates data transfer. There is no need to wait for the data to be entered into the system - it is transferred as soon as the form is completed.
Quality management system
Rapid technological change also means that organizations need to be prepared for change. This is also important for managing potential risks, and information systems need to be modernized.
The main goals of the quality management system are:
- Allowing activity plans for the organization;
- Helping to assess the riskiness of economic entities;
- Generate lists of controlled entities for organizational inspections;
- Integrate performance evaluation data into the system;
- Monitor the implementation of the organization's activity plans;
- Improve planning.
The main functions of the quality management system are:
- Collect, accumulate, store, systematize, analyze and provide data on the organization's long-term direction plans, annual activity plans, evaluation criteria;
- Assess the riskiness of economic entities in terms of accidents and professional levels;
- Provide data of this system to natural and legal persons;
- Communicate information to employers;
- Form certificates, acts, reports, other;
- Manage data integration with external and internal systems.
Modernization of the quality management system improves the quality of provided services and reduces the duration of inspections.