Novian Systems has accumulated long-term experience in creating and maintaining e-health solutions.
Based on the Australian AR-DRG methodology, the company has developed a system of state health insurance administration and reimbursing treatment costs to healthcare facilities. Novian Systems is also the author of a blood donors register and e-prescription system in Lithuania.
The company carries the development and maintenance of the national e-health system, the register of medicinal products, and the information system.
The e-health system provides patients with:
- affordable high-quality health services;
- commonly available medications with e-prescription service;
- information on the provided health services and access to other information;
- possibility to participate in decisions on the provision of health services and their continuity;
- more accessible services;
- opportunity to better plan and save time.
The e-health system allows healthcare facilities to:
- legally and timely access and use of patient e-health records;
- cooperate with other health facilities and health care institutions;
- perform administrative work more efficiently;
- avoid duplication of health services;
- ensure the efficiency of health services;
- prepare conclusions of medical examinations and safety and health of employees;
- develop more effective disease prevention and health programs.
- reduce the cost of implementing and operating solutions.