"Red Hat" is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions. Although open-source was previously chosen to reduce costs, today it is synonymous with technological innovation and advancement, including in the areas of cloud computing, containers, big data, the Internet of Things, mobile, and more.
"Red Hat" is a leader in many different communities and is best known for its leadership in the Linux communities that run its flagship product "Red Hat" Enterprise Linux". The company is also a leader in such well-known and fast-growing open-source projects as "Docker", "Kubernetes" or "OpenStack".
"Red Hat" has been a key player in these projects since their inception and brings them to the business world through products such as "Red Hat" Enterprise Linux", the "Red Hat" OpenShift Container Platform", and the "Red Hat" OpenStack Platform". Through the "Open Source" community, "Red Hat" also collaborates with competing solutions such as SUSE, "Canonical", "Mirantis", "Docker Inc.", "CoreOS", and more.
"Red Hat" is committed to ensuring that its commercial products are fully based on open source solutions. Even by acquiring a proprietary software company, it undertook to disclose and publish all of that code as open-source.
"Red Hat" customer benefits:
- Stability: provides stable open-source technology that provides a solid foundation for the production environment.
- Safety: products are supported by a dedicated product safety team that monitors, identifies, and addresses risks to them.
- Experience: knowledge and insight help identify new technologies and turn them into solutions that meet future IT needs.
- Support: gives access to the documentation, knowledge base, tools, and technical support needed to keep systems up and running, allowing quick troubleshooting.
- Flexibility: the subscription gives you a choice of several supported versions, so you can upgrade your equipment to suit your needs.
- Partnership: keeps in touch with thousands of software, cloud, and technology partners.
“Novian Technologies” became a "Red Hat" partner in 2018. By purposefully working and raising their qualification, in the year 2020, the company's specialists reached the level of the "Advanced" partnership, for which high qualification and activity requirements are set.
In the year 2020, BAIP has been actively developing this partnership in the direction of "Cloud Infrastructure" specialization. At the end of 2020, “Novian Technologies” had the largest number of "Red Hat" sales, sales engineers, and delivery accreditations in Lithuania.
Businesses and organizations can work with “Novian Technologies” to build a reliable, secure, and stable platform in Hybrid cloud infrastructure, Cloud-native app platform, management, and automation environment, as well as to develop and innovate, share experiences with leading companies and open source communities. Besides, such collaboration opens up opportunities to adopt and adapt to a culture of open source and collaboration.