A fund management system for medium and large organizations allows for a fair allocation of financial resources, coordination, monitoring, and evaluation of processes, as well as informing the relevant parties.
In this way, it contributes to the high-quality and efficient administration of the European Union or other funds, enables the smooth, efficient, and effective implementation of the funded programs.
The main components of the system:
- Program administration module for summarizing the budget and other relevant information (objectives, indicators, amounts, deadlines, and descriptions);
- Application evaluation module to assess the eligibility of submitted applications for financing;
- Project administration module used to administer project data of concluded financing agreements;
- Violation administration module for registering notifications of suspected project violations, controlling the progress of the investigation of the suspected violation, registering the decisions of the responsible authorities, suspending payment requests;
- Audit module for creating, managing, searching and reviewing the audit plan, administering the audited projects, preparing audit reports, control audit recommendations, and their implementation;
- Ex-Post inspections module for registering and editing Ex-Post reporting plans, managing projects that do not have them but have already taken place, managing data on responsible persons, report documents, and Ex-Post on-site inspections;
- Reporting module that helps to form reports on the data stored in the system;
- External exchange site to provide application and project information to external users to communicate with the support administrating agency.