The National Health Insurance Fund and companies “Innoforce” and “Elsis PRO” (acting in accordance with a Joint Activity Agreement) signed a contract on the Development of Queue Management Services.
The project is aimed at creating electronic services enabling the administration of appointments for various medical services, prescription of medical tools and medicines, also the management of service appointment/ pharmaceuticals prescription and patient queues.
The project is divided into three phases. It is planned to be implemented in 3 years.
During phase I, a scheme for the accounting of costs on centrally purchased endoprostheses of joints and appointment and queue management shall be developed. The stage I deadline is set for November 2014.
Phase II is planned to result in the creation of a scheme for the accounting and management of costs on centrally purchased medicines and tools of medical aid. The stage II deadline is set for May 2015.
Phase III which will last until the end of the project will create the following services:
- Accounting of costs of the compulsory health care insurance fund (PSDF) on orthopaedic technical tools and management of queues for compensations allocated to patients for tools/medicines purchased at their own expense;
- Accounting and management of costs of the PSDF budget on ambulant oxygen-based treatment;
- Accounting and management of costs of the PSDF budget on medicines and tools of medical aid prescribed to cure especially rare diseases and used in the event of an emergency;
- Accounting of dental prosthesis paid from the PSDF budget and accounting and management of compensations allocated to patients to cover the costs incurred by them due to the payment for prosthesis services at their own expense;
- Accounting and management of costs of the PSDF budget on hearing aids, cochlear implantations, bone anchored hearing aids (BAHA), middle ear hearing aids and cochlear implant replacement processors.