When you apply for a job with any Novian group company via the Novian website, your personal data is transferred to the specific group company, which is considered to be the data controller in respect of your personal data. The Novian group consists of: Novian UAB, Novian Technologies UAB, Novian Systems UAB, Zissor AS, Andmevara AS, and Andmevara Services OU.
In this Privacy Notice the data controller informs that it will process the data concerning all applicants participating in the employee selection process for the following purposes:
a) Arrangement of the selection process for hiring a new employee;
b) Evaluation of skills and qualifications;
c) Cost optimizing, i.e. maintaining a database of suitable candidates for use during any future selection process.
We process personal data contained in the applicants’ CVs and other documents provided by them during the selection process for hiring employees on an ongoing basis. At the end of the respective selection process, the data (including CVs) provided by the applicants who are not selected will be destroyed immediately, unless such applicant indicates otherwise.
Legal grounds for the processing of personal data of the applicants:
- Legitimate interests of the data controller (selection and hiring of the most suitable employees, optimizing time and financial resources for the search for prospective candidates) (in relation to the purposes referred to in paragraphs (a) and (b) above);
- Consent to the processing of data after the end of the selection process (in relation to the purpose referred to in paragraph (c) above).
You have the following rights:
- Access your data and be informed how they are processed (right of access);
- Request rectification of personal data or, taking into account the purposes of the processing of personal data, have incomplete personal data completed (right to rectification);
- Obtain the erasure of your data (except storage) (right to erasure and ‘right to be forgotten’);
- Request that the data controller restrict the processing of personal data (right to restriction of processing);
- Exercise the right to data portability (right to data portability);
- Where the processing in based on the ground of a legitimate interest or based on your consent, object to the processing or, if your consent has been given, withdraw your consent at any time;
- Lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
We confirm that we process data in line with the requirements of the applicable legislation of the European Union and of the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the regulatory authorities. The company has all reasonable technical and administrative measures in place to protect the data we collect against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. Our employees have committed under a written non-disclosure agreement not to disclose or disseminate workplace information, including information about applicants, to any third party.
If you provide your references, please inform them that you have given their contact details to us and we may contact them shortly. Without your consent, we will not contact your current employer, and we may contact your former employers by notifying you separately.
If you submit your data when you apply for a job with any Novian group company but do not apply for a specific position, such data will be held for one year and may be used to search for candidates to fill vacant positions in the Novian group companies.
If you submit your data when you apply for a specific position with any Novian group company and do not give a consent to a longer data retention period, such data will be held until the end of the selection process and for additional three months after the end of the selection process.
If you submit your data when you apply for a specific position with any Novian group company and give a consent to the use of such data when searching for candidates to other positions, such data will be held for one year and may be used to search for candidates to fill vacant positions in the Novian group companies.
The Data Protection Officer will be available to answer any questions you may have concerning the processing of personal data in the Novian group by e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consent to further retention of the applicant’s personal data
If you would like the data controller to retain your CV and other data collected during the employee selection process for an additional 1 (one) year for future job offers from the Novian group, please indicate this by checking the appropriate box at the bottom of the questionnaire. Please note that you have the right to object to the processing of data or, if you have given your consent, to withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not negatively impact on this or any future employee selection process.