With PMI celebrating the 50th anniversary, PMI Lithuania Chapter held the first Project Management Awards in Lithuania “PMI LT Awards 2019”.
On February 4, 2020, an awards ceremony to announce the nominated projects and winners was held at Scientific Communication and Information Center (MKIC) of Vilnius University Library.
Awards were split into three categories:
- Social Good Project of the Year → happy people.
- Public Sector Project of the Year → happy society.
- Private Sector Project of the Year → happy client.
The project applications for nominations were reviewed and evaluated by 6-person international judging committee, comprising of Project Management experts and professionals.
Main evaluation criteria:
- Complexity: innovation, uncertainty, unknowns, external factors, technology, project scope.
- Project management: project management maturity, constraint management, quality assurance, stakeholder management, communication, risk and change management.
- Results and benefits: matching expectations, effectiveness, financial benefits (ROI), indirect benefits.
NATO AGS (D/F SW) project, implemented as part of the NATO AGS Core System Program, was selected as the best project in the private sector category. The project was executed jointly by “Elsis” and “Elsis PRO”.
This is great recognition and appreciation of this truly extraordinary project. The project success depends largely on people’s (project team) competence and companies’ maturity and ability to implement such complex projects.
The key buzzword that best describes NATO AGS Core System implementation program and our project is multi: multi-national, multi-industrial, multi-year, multi-value, multi-complex, multi-scope, multi-effort, multi-security, multi-team, multi-location, multi-service and many other multi-definitions.
About PMI Lithuania Chapter
PMI is the world’s leading Project Management organization, which unites 500,000+ members, 300 local chapters and 10,000 volunteers worldwide. Since its establishment in 1969, PMI has become one of the largest nonprofit organizations in the world.
PMI Lithuania Chapter is promoting PMI mission and values in Lithuania and has brought together a strong and competent community of project management professionals